74 Oakland Road,
Asheville, NC 28801
Pet Policy: Most of our units allow pets. There is a $10 nightly per pet fee or $50 per pet per stay fee, whichever is less. Also:
1) If you are staying in a room or Suite at one of our Inns, pets are not allowed in the dining area, nor are they allowed to wander freely about the Inn (unless you have a group that has booked the entire Inn). Other guests may not have the tolerance or like for animals that you have, so be respectful of other guests at the Inn.
2) Please clean any pet waste out of the yard.
3) Do not let your pet onto the furniture or beds. Housekeeping can tell & additional cleaning fees will be assessed if there is evidence of pets on furniture.
4) If you leave your pet unattended in the room, crate your pet or be certain your pet will not be destructive - we have found that pets are very uncomfortable when left alone in a â€œstrangeâ€ house. This is when they often â€œmisbehaveâ€ and cause problems (chew, go to the bathroom, have a â€œtantrumâ€, etc!!!). Usually, pets are more comfortable in the crate when you leave because it is â€œtheir space.\ Housekeeping will not refresh a room in which there is a non-crated pet.
5)The pet fee is a privilege fee, not a cleaning or damage fee! If any of the above requirements are not met, and/or if your pet causes any damages to the property, a fee will be assessed and added to your bill.
6) If the pet makes excess noise or disturbance to neighbors or others in the B&B, you must be willing to kennel your pet. We can recommend several area kennels.
Policy Confirmed: 06/03/2014 |
Update this Pet Policy
Policy Confirmed: 06/03/2014