If your pets like room to move around and dash from room to room, then SpringHill Suites is the place you need to visit on your next trip. Featuring spacious suites and multi-room layouts, you and your pet will be able to relax and re-energize at the same time. Modern and stylish décor are the hallmarks of SpringHill Suites, along with tons of extras like fire pit areas for mom and dad, pools for the kids and much more.
When it comes to SpringHill, we've got one word: Schuite! (Get it?)
SpringHill Suites pet policies vary from property to property, including pet fees and weight limits. Check petswelcome's individual listings to find out the policy of the particular SpringHill Suite you are considering.
Pet Travel Tip:
If your pet doesn't ride in your car very often, it's a good idea to get her acclimated to your vehicle before you head out on a long trip. Go for short drives around the neighborhood using the proper safety restraining gear for your size pet. Eventually extend your drives until your pet is ready to head out as far as you can take him.
A Bit of History:
SpringHill Suites was launched in 1998 and currently has 21 pet-friendly properties. It was named one of the "Best Franchises in America" by Forbes, as well as being named among the "10 Best Hotels for Families" by Parents Magazine.
- Pet-friendly locations
- More space means less stress (suites offer up to 25% more space than comparably priced hotel rooms)
- Separate areas for eating/working, relaxing, and sleeping
- In-room microwave, mini-refrigerator, and coffee service
- Swimming pool, whirlpool spa (most locations), and exercise room
- Amazing beds with crisp linens, thicker mattresses, piles of pillows
- Complimentary Suite Seasons Breakfast
- The Market, 24-hour food and snacks (many locations)
- Free high-speed Internet access (many locations)
- Remote-controlled TV with cable and premium movie channels
- Free weekday USA Today delivered to your door
- 2 phone lines with data port and voice mail
- Free local phone calls *
- Express checkout
Meeting Your Needs
- Large, well-lit desk with ergonomic chair
- Pull-out sofa bed and lounge chair with ottoman
- Valet and guest laundry facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryers