Dogs and people like to feel at home. That’s one of their enduring similarities: a desire for comfort and familiarity, a place to relax that doesn’t feel far away. That’s the whole point of pet friendly Residence Inn. They know that when you need an extended stay, you want a residence, not just a room. With spacious rooms that offer separate living and working areas, you can work and relax and keep your life balanced even while on the road. And, with fully equipped kitchens , complimentary hot breakfasts and free Wi-Fi, home never seemed closer than when you’re staying at a pet friendly Residence Inn.
Pet Travel Tip:
If you’re going a way for a long time, beyond taking your pets prescribed medications, make sure you take your pets’ preventative meds, too, such as heartworm and flea preventers.
A Bit of History:
Residence Inns, the first extended stay hotl in the US was founded in 1975 by the franchise that owned Holiday Inn. It was acquired by Marriott in 1987. The first Residence in to be part of Marriott opened its doors in Charlotte, NC, in 1987. There are currently 775 pet friendly Residence Inns.
- Pets accepted
- Fully equipped in-suite kitchens with full-sized refrigerator, stove, microwave and coffeemaker
- Free grocery delivery
- Convenient 24-hour market
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry
- Complimentary Paul Mitchell® products
- Free Wi-Fi in all suites and lobbies
- Private meeting spaces for events and family gatherings
- Free daily hot breakfast which rotates a wide selection of healthy choices
- Lower rates for longer stays
- Refreshing pools
- Fitness center equipped with TVs
- Modern lobby to relax outside your suite
- Outdoor spaces with barbeque and fire pits