Just like every relationship between pets and humans is unique. Just like every cat or dog or goldfish is special in the eye of its owner. So is every Renaissance Hotel, offering distinctive and delightful experiences in all of their 44 pet friendly properties. Using their own Navigator Program, guests (and their pets) can find the best local experiences near the vicinity of the hotel they're staying in. Not only that, but pet friendly Renaissance regularly hosts a variety of events at each hotel, making sure you and your best buddy will never run out of interesting and fun things to do.
Renaissance pet policies vary from property to property, including pet fees and weight limits. Check petswelcome's individual listings to find out the policy of the particular Renaissance property you are considering.
Pet Travel Tip:
It's never a bad idea to consider implanting a microchip in your pet. Especially when you travel, it's the surest way for you to insure that you'll find them if they ever get lost.
A Bit of History:
In 1997 Marriott purchased Renaissance Hotels , which was originally founded in 1982 as part of Ramada Inns. Today there are 44 pet friendly Renaissance properties throughout the world.
- Luxurious bedding complete with a designer duvet, cotton-rich linens, custom comforter, and clouds of pillows
- All the hotel room technology you need: high-speed Internet, easily accessed data ports, power outlets at desk level, 2 telephones (1 cordless), and voice mail
- Imaginative menus in restaurant spaces both inviting and alive
- Eye-catching hotel decor with an independent sense of style
- An eye on local character, on what's special and worth exploring among nearby bars and restaurants, and what's happening in the community
- All your hotel room working space essentials are built in: great lighting, a spacious desk, and comfortable, ergonomic chair
- Crisp, attentive, respectful service from associates schooled in the art of etiquette
- Comfort, warmth, and quality in a stylish and sophisticated ambience