La Quinta has over 800 pet-friendly locations from coast to coast. Their pet policy (chain wide) is:
- Cats and dogs are accepted in all guest rooms (unless prohibited by law).
- Up to two domestic pets allowed per room.
- Housekeeping services for rooms with pets require pet owner be present or pet must be crated.
- No fees or deposits are required
La Quinta knows that your pets are part of the family and welcomes them to their hotels. They know how happy our pets make us by simply having them around. That's why they are one of the most pet-friendly chains in the world. They only ask that you show consideration for other hotel guests.
Pet Travel Tip:
Consider pet insurance before you travel. While it's a good thing to have anytime, it becomes more important while you're away because of unfamiliar locales and increased interactions. If anything does happen, you can be reimbursed, sometimes up to 100%, for veterinary bills due to illness and injuries.
La Quinta (meaning the villa or country home) opened its doors in 1968 in San Antonio, Texas. It has since grown into a hugely popular hotel chain with nearly 900 pet-friendly properties.
Standard Amenities that Can be found at La Quinta:
- Pet Friendly
- Pillowtop Beds.
- Free High-Speed Internet Access.
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access.
- Free Bright Side Breakfast.
- Free Local Calls.
- Business Center.
- Fitness Center.
- Meets ADA Specifications.