1650 Industrial Park Ave,
Redlands, CA 92374
Pet Policy: Country Inn & Suites is a pet friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of your family. That\'s why we offer a select few rooms for our four-legged friends and their owners.
The following represent our pet friendly hotel policy:
- Service Animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
- Pets must weigh less than 50 lbs. Two pet maximum per room. However, dogs exceeding the weight limit and pets other than dogs may be accepted into the hotel at the General Manager\'s discretion.
- Pet owners will be responsible for their canine companions and for any damage they may cause. - You will be required to sign a pet waiver upon check in.
- Additional restrictions may apply and full hotel details are available upon request.
A one time pet fee of $50.00 is required.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest\'s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended unless they are in a kennel. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the concierge with advance notice for recommendations.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, fitness center and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
-Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood. Baggies will be provided at front desk.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
-The hotel reserves the right to charge guest\'s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
Personal welcoming note from the hotel general manager with a listing of pet services available at the hotel, including dog-walking routes, veterinarian information, pet shop and grooming locations, pet attractions, pet-sitters, pet-friendly restaurants, and other resources
Policy Confirmed: 06/03/2014 |
Update this Pet Policy
Policy Confirmed: 06/03/2014