Pet Policy - We are delighted that you are visiting with us and that you have chosen to bring your pet to be part of your stay. (Please note that your pet should not exceed our 25-pound weight limit.) To ensure a comfortable (Read more...)
Pet Policy - We are delighted that you are visiting with us and that you have chosen to bring your pet to be part of your stay. (Please note that your pet should not exceed our 25-pound weight limit.) To ensure a comfortable visit for you, your pet and our other guests, we ask that you follow several guidelines:
1. Please register your pet prior to checking into your room. A $75.00, non-refundable, pet fee per room will be assessed during your stay.
2. Housekeeping Service times should be set prior to your arrival, at times when a member of your party can be present during both services. If that is not possible, please make arrangements so that your pet is not in the room during the service times you have set with our staff.
3. As you enter and leave the hotel, your pet is to be transported in a portable kennel.
4. Health Department regulations require that your pet not remain in public areas of the hotel at any time. This includes all of our dining areas as well as the entire Pool Area.
5. To ensure that other guests of the hotel are not inconvenienced by noise, please make every effort to keep your pet quiet at all times. In the event that our staff is asked to contact you more than once as the result of your pet making noise, we will assist you in making arrangements for your pet to stay at an offsite boarding facility for the remainder of your visit.
6. The hotel, parent company, agents, and staff will not be responsible for any liability involving your pet with respect to property damages, injuries, or any other incident.
Thank you for your understanding of these guidelines, which were established for the genuine care and comfort of all our guests. If you have any questions, or if I may be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Please use this form to update this pet policy with regard to pet fees, deposits and size restrictions–or if the lodging is no longer pet friendly.
Points of Interest - Cabot Lodge - Jackson North is conveniently located near attractions such as the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science, the Mississippi Trademart, the Mississippi Coliseum and Fairgrounds as well as the Jackson Country Club, home to the Sanderson Farms Championship, a PGA event. We are located ½ mile from Mississippi's premier shopping destination - Northpark Mall, 1 mile from the Renaissance at Colony Park, and numerous recreational facilities including tennis courts and baseball and softball facilities.
Rates - Best Available Rate Offering
Looks like no one has submitted a review yet. Be the first to submit your review. You’ll be at the top of the list. Cool.
Pet Policy - Pets are always welcome guests. A maximum of two pets are allowed in each guest room. A $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet) will be charged the first (Read more...)
Pet Policy - Pets are always welcome guests. A maximum of two pets are allowed in each guest room. A $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet) will be charged the first night of your stay. Weight, size and breed restrictions may apply. Please contact the hotel directly with inquiries. (Show less...)
Pet Policy - Dogs weighing up to 50 pounds are welcome in the hotel. Two dogs are permitted in one room, provided their combined weight is below 75 ponds. There is a $75 non-refundable fee for guests with pets staying 1-6 nights. If (Read more...)
Pet Policy - Dogs weighing up to 50 pounds are welcome in the hotel. Two dogs are permitted in one room, provided their combined weight is below 75 ponds. There is a $75 non-refundable fee for guests with pets staying 1-6 nights. If the stay extends beyond 6 days, there is a $100 cleaning fee added on to the initial deposit. (Show less...)
Pet Policy - One well-behaved pet per room allowed. Guest must notify front desk upon arrival and guest is liable for all damages. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guest room.
Now you can save your route and access it anytime on your trip and/or for future travel. If you already have a Petswelcome Passport account, just log-in to save this route.
Log-in to your account
Create an Account
Get yours today!
Once you put in your Search by Route departure point and destination and click on Get Directions, you will be asked if you'd like to save your route. If you would like to save it, you'll be asked to create you own account by putting in your email address and creating a password so you can access your directions anytime on your trip or in the future.
Get yours today!
To save your route just fill in the information below and you'll be able to keep it as long as you'd like and access it anytime on-line. No more printing and forgetting to take the directions with you. And by saving trees and ink, you'll feel good about yourself, save money, contribute to a cleaner environment and, most importantly, be able to spend more time on having a great trip with your WHOLE family. How sweet is that?
Just fill in the information below to create an Petswelcome Passport account:
It's very important to us that each listing has the correct contact to update the information and keep it current and accurate. Please fill out this form and submit it and we'll get back to you asap to give you control of updates.