Pet Policy - At Springfield Hotel and Suites, service animals and well-behaved pets always stay free ($15.00 per day pet fee to a maximum of $75.00 per stay at Springfield Hotel and Suites except for service animals who are always welcome at no (Read more...)
Pet Policy - At Springfield Hotel and Suites, service animals and well-behaved pets always stay free ($15.00 per day pet fee to a maximum of $75.00 per stay at Springfield Hotel and Suites except for service animals who are always welcome at no charge). They are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite, and include those that, in our managers’ discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
• Animals that assist the disabled, known as “Service Animals,” are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
• All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
• Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. All rooms at Springfield Hotel and Suites should be serviced every day (or every other day upon request) to maintain health and cleanliness standards. With extended stays at Springfield Hotel and Suites, rooms should be serviced twice per week. If your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
• In consideration of all guests, pets must be attended to and under control at all times. Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
• Pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times.
• Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet.
• If your pet or Service Animal does not comply with any of the above guidelines, you may be asked to vacate the property with or without a refund.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.
Please use this form to update this pet policy with regard to pet fees, deposits and size restrictions–or if the lodging is no longer pet friendly.
Points of Interest - Cumberland Island National Seashore
Downtown Saint Marys
Saint Marys Aquatic Center
Saint Simon's Island
Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base
Crooked River State Park
Okeefenokee Swamp Park
Laurel Island Links Golf Course
Trident Lakes Golf Course
Jacksonville International Airport
River City Marketplace
Rates - $49.99 - $109.99
Looks like no one has submitted a review yet. Be the first to submit your review. You’ll be at the top of the list. Cool.
Pet Policy - One well-behaved pet per room allowed. Guest must notify front desk upon arrival and guest is liable for all damages. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guest room.
Now you can save your route and access it anytime on your trip and/or for future travel. If you already have a Petswelcome Passport account, just log-in to save this route.
Log-in to your account
Create an Account
Get yours today!
Once you put in your Search by Route departure point and destination and click on Get Directions, you will be asked if you'd like to save your route. If you would like to save it, you'll be asked to create you own account by putting in your email address and creating a password so you can access your directions anytime on your trip or in the future.
Get yours today!
To save your route just fill in the information below and you'll be able to keep it as long as you'd like and access it anytime on-line. No more printing and forgetting to take the directions with you. And by saving trees and ink, you'll feel good about yourself, save money, contribute to a cleaner environment and, most importantly, be able to spend more time on having a great trip with your WHOLE family. How sweet is that?
Just fill in the information below to create an Petswelcome Passport account:
It's very important to us that each listing has the correct contact to update the information and keep it current and accurate. Please fill out this form and submit it and we'll get back to you asap to give you control of updates.